Thursday, January 26, 2012

Worth noting that I am slightly inebriated as I make this post. Only slightly though.

Why'd the waitress keep smiling at me? She didn't do that with the other guys. At least I don't think she did. She was probably after a nice tip. I gave her a nice tip too. Damn it. The waitress beat me. I've been thinking about writing about the reasoning behind wearing headphones constantly, while walking around campus. So, here goes: it's the equivalent of rolling up the windows when driving by a landfill. So many of my fellow students words only ever amount to garbage. Pretentious garbage sometimes, but still just garbage. Sometimes I wonder if, at the end of my life, I'll be able to count anyone as my friend besides dear old lonesomeness. Damn! I'm tired, and I work early tomorrow. I should get some sleep. It's already two hours later than I intended to stay up. To stay out. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment